Even though it's been a crazy upside down year, there's been so much to celebrate inside The MS Gym. From member victories to the three year anniversary of The MS Gym, there've been more and more people with MS jumping on the neuroplasticity train and living life by design not by diagnosis.
Today, I sat down with Ken Allen, Trevor's right hand man and guiding force within the MS gym to get an inside look at what makes the Gym tick behind the scenes and what changes we have to look forward to in 2021.
We talk about everything from what differentiates membership content from free content to membership costs, to the exciting new options that are going to be heading your way in 2021 as their business model evolves.
So, get comfy, grab a cup of coffee or maybe some hot cocoa and get motivated about what lies ahead for you inside The MS Gym.
- Ken's 6 top priorities
- Marketing Trevor's expertise
- Technology behind the scenes
- The MS Gym being pandemic-proof
- Increased interest during the Covid era
- The advantages of online vs. in-person PT
- What sets the paid membership content apart from free content
- Trevor believes in you
- Immediate and long-term victories
- The cost of membership
- The ever-changing business model
- Symptom-specific programs
- A la carte offerings
- New content coming in 2021
- Which programs are being revamped
- What is BGB?
- The MS Gym in social media
- Building lifelong friendships
- Global reach
- The MS Gym 5 years from now
THE MS GYM - Website
THE MS GYM - Facebook Page
THE MS GYM - Instagram