In this episode, we'll take a look at the world's response to COVID-19 through the eyes of someone with MS or a chronic illness, plus 15 predictions for life post-COVID.
- MSrs watching the meltdown
- Having to think the unthinkable
- The lengths you have to go to survive
- What once was a given is now a privilege
- Watching it all go up in flames
- Sacrifices made
- Logistical hardships
- Dreams on hold
- COVID-19 doesn't give a damn
- Just another war story
- Before and after landmarks
- The gifts of unfettered time
- Are you fearful or excited about life post-COVID?
- 15 predictions for life post-COVID
- What lessons will you have learned?
- Time is a gift