In this episode, I'm speaking to renowned neurologist, Dr. Mitzi Joi Williams of Atlanta, Georgia, regarding the increasingly popular mode of medical communication called telemedicine. At no other time in the history of medicine has this option to communicate with our health care professionals been more important. In addition to a behind the scenes look at telemedicine, we discuss the many advantages of this mode of communication and what we can expect in the future. This interview is # 3 of 4 from the MS Gym's Thrive Summit, previously available only to Summit attendees. I'm excited to be able to share this exclusive info with all of you.
- What is telemedicine?
- Video assessment
- Who is the perfect candidate for telemedicine?
- What are physicians loving about telemedicine
- Who telemedicine is NOT for
- Telemedicine and insurance billing/reimbursement
- Will telemedicine become the norm?
- How to give a neurologic exam online
- HIPPA in the age of online medicine
- Ensuring online security
- Interstate access to doctors
- Prescribing medications
- Top 3 advantages of telemedicine versus in-person appointments
- Telemedicine is not only for during a pandemic
- The future of telemedicine for doctors and patients
DR. MITZI JOI WILLIAMS
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Mitzi: Joi Life Wellness Group
For more information on Dr. Mitzi, visit her personal website, to book her as a speaker, purchase her books, or read her blog, at https://drmitzijoimd.com/
THE MS GYM